Political Duel Political Duel

I lol at misterninja15.

This game is great. To the guy below me, it was made in '07, when Obama was unknown, so why would he be in the game? I do think they should update it though. Political Duel 2 maybe? It was really fun.

Now to masterninja15, you're retarded lol. Kim Jong Il is from North Korea, not China. And they have real nuclear weapons; you know it.

But anyway, the game was great. I'd love to see a sequel in the future.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

.........

What the fuck man, that was amazing. Randomness is awesome. I liked the pi part. Where did you get that song man??

Anyway, great game, 5/5, 10/10, favorited.

Gangsta Bean Gangsta Bean

Amazing

Best game I've played in a while. Either make a sequel, or, add more levels in future updates along with your survival mode. This was pure awesome. I've beaten it at least 7 times now.

I can't get enough bean man!

10/10

Sola Rola - Gravity Maze Sola Rola - Gravity Maze

The guy under me

Doesn't know what he's talking about. The Giime5 banners are anoying, but the actual game's design is pretty cool. I like this game a lot - it kept me playing for a while. I finally quit because it got boring after that long, but it's a good game. I like the idea.

10/10

Sprite Smash Sprite Smash

LOL

I see you've seen "Adventure Time." That stuff's awesome, right? Anyway, the game's cool, maybe work on the attacks some more. The character just flies around the screen and then I lose sight of him, and just button-mash. Good game, though.

9/10
5/5

FAEL Pong FAEL Pong

hmmm....

"FAEL" sounds like "fail", which is exactly what this game is. Fail.

Try again.

Shattering-Zaishi responds:

Clever.

Omgcupcake!1!1! Omgcupcake!1!1!

LOL!

I love it. I know it's just a dressup, but cupcakes?? LOL! CUPCAKES ARE AWESOME!!

Anyway, if you want to make this an e-card, you'll probably have to use PHP... I would give it a shot. It seems like it might be easy to make an e-card out of this with Flash and PHP. I'll have to try.

Speck Oppression Speck Oppression

HEY

It's a good game, and I've been waiting for it, but what happened to my music? I MADE THAT SONG FOR NOTHING??

Just kidding. Good game.

Bars Bars

Point?

What is the point of this again?

It was okay, though.

iBall iBall

AHHHHHhhhh

Too damn hard. The obstacles are too close.